- Download the installer from this link. http://drush.ws/drush_windows_installer
- Run the installer.
- Enable ‘Register Environment Variables’ feature during installation. (See figure below)Enabling this feature will allow you to run drush commands from any project directory. Otherwise you will need to register the drush executable path manually.
- After completing installation, open your gitbash/command prompt.
- Change directory to a project root. (e.g.: cd /d/work/git/project)
- Run a drush command. (e.g.: drush status)
Thats it 🙂
More about drush commands: http://drush.ws/